Friday, November 16, 2018

Post 7: English lenguage challenges


Hi bloggers, this is one of the last posts of the year (maybe of the life haha), and I'll talk about my experience in english class. Well, I really like the class of morning fridays, because there are a relax ambient, and I can speak and listen about differents themes whit my classmates, like music, money, forestry themes, bombs and terrorism, etc. Also we write a blog every weeks, and I really like this, because I can practice my writing. However, there has been some boring posts to me, because I don't like the themes. On the other hand, there has been some posts that I liked it a lot, because it makes me think a lot about those themes, like the post about music or the post of type of plants.
I think that my english is very poor, because my vocabulary is short and limited. However, I believe that I can raise my english level reading, talking and practicing everyday. One of the things that have helped me (and I love to do) is watching series and movies in english. About my listening level, I think that is normal, but is very difficult to me the British accent, because they don’t modulate very well (or is so different of american accent). I think that I should see more British series… haha!
I just remembered something funny (and shameful 😑)whit my english! When I’m alone in home, I talk whit myself in english, and imagine infinite and exaggerated dialogues hahaha! I hope that no one has seen me doing that…
Well Friends, that was my weekly post, I hope you enjoyed it.


3 comments:

  1. The part of talking about different topics with the classmates I really enjoy it too, grettings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post, the british accent its hard for me too

    ReplyDelete

Post 8: Personal Opinions

Hi blogger! How are you? I hope you having a good week. Today is the last day of English class!, therefore this is my last post… The the...