Friday, November 16, 2018

Post 6: Change to my study program

Hello bloggers, I hope that you are having a good week! Today I'll talk about my study program.
Regarding the teacher's comment about English in university careers, I’m completely agree, because I’m finishing my english courses, and honestly I do not feel prepared to get out to the world speaking english.
Well, going back to the theme of the post, forestry is a carreer that has mutated over the years, owingt to the social, economic and cultural changes of the world. At the beggining it has a career focused mainly to production of wood in plantations of exotic species. Nowadays, this profession has broadened his focus, emphasizing on ecology, sustainability and conservation of nature. In this context was created my actual study program.
Until now, I have had very differents subject, like botanic, economy, physics, chemistry, socioeconomy, biometrics, genetics, etc. This shows how wide and varied is forestry. One of the things that I most like of my study program is that we apply everything learned in field trips, and we know many types of forests and the complexity of their structure. 
One of the changes that would make the study program is to add more social branches, because I think they are a very useful tool to use our knowledge for the benefit of people, and generate a harmony (or something like that) with the environment. 
On the other hand, I can’t skip the quiality of the professors, because many of them have degrees of magisters and doctorates, and are experts in the subjects that teach.

Well, that was my post 6, have a good week Friends!

1 comment:

  1. The change of direction of the career is something very pleasant, I feel that most of us reached forestry for conservation. But it's sad that some people still do not update and still believe that we study to cut down trees: C

    ReplyDelete

Post 8: Personal Opinions

Hi blogger! How are you? I hope you having a good week. Today is the last day of English class!, therefore this is my last post… The the...