Friday, October 26, 2018

Post 5: My Future Job

Hello bloggers, today I'll talk about  My future job.
When i was a child I dreamed of being a soccer player haha! I remember I spent all day playing in the street with my friends, and when it was time to go in, I got very angry. Also I wanted to be a Doctor, but the blood is very disgusting to me... 😞
When I was at High school I was so confused, because I like a lot of areas. I thought about studying history for a long time, actually, It was my favourite subject. On the other hand, I started playing and studying music in my free time, however, I never thought about studying a formal career related to music. Finally I decided to study forestry because I love to be in the middle of nature, and observe the infinity of details in the forests.
When I think in my future, I would like to have time to do other activities (apart from work), like read, play music, play soccer, visit parks and museums, etc. Therefore, my perfect job would be one in which I have leisure time, spend a lot of time on the ground, and where I have a good work environment. I think that I don't ask much haha!

Well, that was my post... What would be your perfect job? Have a good week <3

4 comments:

  1. Soccer player! was a good dream but forestry is better. Good luck in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love soccer or it's called football hahahaha, follow your instincts and you are going to do great !

    ReplyDelete

Post 8: Personal Opinions

Hi blogger! How are you? I hope you having a good week. Today is the last day of English class!, therefore this is my last post… The the...