Friday, October 19, 2018

Theme 4: Types of plants

Hi bloggers, today I will talk about types of plants. Well,  I must admit that in my life I never felt a great attraction towards plants, however, since I started studying forestry, I discovered an incredible world! I am impressed by the wide diversity of plant types that exist, and the mechanisms they use to be able to live in certain environments. If you pay atenttion when you walk through the city, you can find plants that grow between the pavement, demonstrating the adaptability that plants have, overcoming hostile environments such as the city, pollution and the transit of people and vehicles.
I don't know if I have a favourite type of plant, nevertheless I have favourite types of forests! In first position I put the Araucaria forest. This type of forest could be thousands of years old! also, the landscapes it composes are spectacular.
On the other hand, I like to take care of the plants in my house, I water them daily, transplanter them, prune them and cut the brush if it is necessary. My favourite plant in my garden is Maqui, because it is a survivor! When I brought the plant home, I transplanted it, but soon after was attacked by bugs that ate the leaves. I thought that Maqui was dead ☹️. However, I continued water it daily. Some days ago, Maqui started began to reboun! I was very happy when I saw that haha.
I think that we can create a bond whit plants... they are really alive!

I hope you enjoyed my post, and... Do you have a garden? What is you favourite plant?
Have a good week! <3

2 comments:

  1. the plants are incredible! And the Araucaria forest they are very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Araucaria forests are greats, but somes forests are threat by the intensive agriculture and pig farming, reagards :)

    ReplyDelete

Post 8: Personal Opinions

Hi blogger! How are you? I hope you having a good week. Today is the last day of English class!, therefore this is my last post… The the...