Friday, October 12, 2018

Post 3: Music


Post 3: Music


Hi bloggers, today I'll talk about a theme that I really love: Music. The music and everything that encompasses is a fascinating world, from musical instruments, genres, singer and bands, to the culture and the social changes that is capable of generating. 
At the moment that I have to choose wich music to listen to, I don't have prejudices because I think that all the music is created with a propose, like entertain, express feelings, ambience musically, protest, etc. Nevertheless, I have my favourites music genres, singers and bands. My favourites genres are Punk, Reggae, Indie, Folk, Rock and Pop. My favourites singers are Angelo Escobar, Alex Anwandter and many more that I don't remember now haha!. My favourites bands are Dos minutos, Ases Falsos, Los Cafres, Pearl jam, The smiths, Radiohead and I could mention many other bands that I like, but I don't think that you have time and pacienty to read them all haha. I want to mention that I really like Chilean music, especially the new chilean music, and I recommend you listen to bands like Niños del cerro, Tecnicas manuales, and the band where I play guitar Estación Filgueira haha! 🙈
Actually I am discovering the world of trap, and honestly it has cost me, because there are many bad singers! However, I have found several good artists, like Drake, Tyler the creator, The weeknd, and from Latin America: Gianluca, Pablo Chill-e, Bad bunny.
Moreover, I want to invite you to open your mind, spirit and ears to discover the world through music! Comment on any band that you like to recommend!



2 comments:

Post 8: Personal Opinions

Hi blogger! How are you? I hope you having a good week. Today is the last day of English class!, therefore this is my last post… The the...