Friday, September 28, 2018


Post 1: A country I'd like to visit

I love to travel, and I want to know Chile all over its territory. But if you ask me about other countries that I want to visit, my first though will be Iceland. One of the reason why I want to visit Iceland is its natural beauties. This country is an Island located in the northwest of Europe, and it's characterized by its landdscapes composed of volcanes, glaciers, waterfalls, and places whitout traced routes. However, i want to go to Iceland to see the northern lights... I think that would be an amazing experience!
Another reason to visit Iceland is its political organization, and its culture. This country doesn't has army, and its habitants have a spectacular quality of life. One of its policies is to force companies to have equal salaries for men and women. It's an egalitarian country!
Otherwise Iceland is, in addition to one of the most geologically recent places on earth, one of the last places to be colonized. Also, the country has a rich history that dates back to the times of Vikings!

I would love to know Iceland, and Why not... stay to live here.





2 comments:

  1. come on! my dream is to see those landscapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's vision of how a country should be is so different from what we have in Chile, hope one we can became an equal country! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post 8: Personal Opinions

Hi blogger! How are you? I hope you having a good week. Today is the last day of English class!, therefore this is my last post… The the...